This is one of the new Domke Messenger Bags from Tiffen Corp. It's from the new "Ruggedwear" collection and its Great! The design of the bag is Retro-New. Has just the right amount of Military styling along with modern features.
The first thing I want to tell you is that in order to appreciate this bag, you have to hold it in your hand. Just looking at images of it does not do it justice. Once you touch it you immediately know your holding a quality product. The material is smooth and strong, the straps are great, the antique steel hardware is beautiful and functional, and the interior is just a great place to protect your camera gear.
If your looking for a high quality messenger bag, look no further.
- Military color with Black color webbing
- Top access with double zipper
- Rear slide pocket
- Expandable zippered side pocket
- Stacked front slide pockets
- Key-ring strap
- Secure luggage strap
- Numbered identity plate
- Side rain hoods
- Padded zippered tablet sleeve fits up to 14.25 x 9.5
- Foam-lined laptop cargo pocket with double zipper
- "Quiet" system hook and loop silencer
- Expandable front pockets
- Custom antique steel hardware
- Detachable Gripper shoulder and grab strap
- Domke flap tucks in for anonymity
- All zippers YKK®
- Comes with 2 dividers - Additional divider inserts (D6) available in GearProtex Accessories
Metro Messenger Ruggedwear Black
Direct Link: http://store.tiffen.com/item/M-METRO-RM/Metro-Messenger-Ruggedwear/
There is plenty of storage for a DSLR and a few lenses. I was able to fit my complete Fuji X Mirrorless system with 4 lenses and a camera with lens attached. You can also store a laptop and other essentials in the outside pockets.
One Suggestion to Tiffen, for those who plan on using that bag for smaller cameras and lenses, a optional shelf of padded material might be nice so you can "STACK" lenses and accessories.
Note that the Messenger Series of bags come in other styles and colors and can be found at this link.